The 20th match of the Vivo IPL 2018 was held today at 4:00 pm between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Chennai Super Kings in the Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad.
Overview of the Teams:-
- The Sunrisers Hyderabad and Chennai Super Kings are the first to appear in IPL-11.
- Sunrise has made changes to the team. Ricky Bhui has been given the opportunity to replace injured Shikhar Dhawan, and Billy Stenelak has also returned to the last eleven.
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS:-
- At the same time, Chennai has made only one change in its team. Faf Duplacy has been included in the team due to not fit for Imran Tahir.
Who won the TOSS?
In this match, Sunrisers decided to bowl first before winning the toss.
- The match started at 4:00 pm. Sunrisers decided to bowl first and elected the batting.
- Shane Watson, who came to open to Chennai, got out cheaply. In the fourth over, he tried to open his hand with a six in Bhuvneshwar Kumar’s ball. But on the next ball, Bhuvneshwar took a great comeback and caught Watson at the hands of Deepak Hooda.
- Despite a poor start and losing early wickets, Chennai made a challenging target of 183 for Hyderabad.
- After early dismissal of both of the opening batsmen, Ambati Rayudu 79 and Raina took the game for 58 runs in Chennai.
- Rashid lbw 49 runs in 4 overs and dismissed 1 player.
- Chennai’s score of 183 runs behind the start of Hyderabad started very poorly Ricky Bhui, who came to the opening spot in place of injured Shikhar Dhawan, got out without opening the account.
- Chahar continued his elbow and in the fourth over, caught Deepak Hooda in the hands of Ravindra Jadeja.
- Shakib al-Hasan has given some relief to Hyderabad after the three players were dismissed early.
SQUADS OF THIS MATCH
Sunrisers Hyderabad Chennai Super Kings
- Ricky Bhui 1. Shane Watson
- Wriddhiman Saha (W) 2. Ambati Rayudu
- Kane Williamson (C) 3. Suresh Raina
- Yusuf Pathan 4. Faf du Plessis
- Manish Pandey 5. MS Dhoni (C) (W)
- Shakib Al Hasan 6. Sam Billings
- Deepak Hooda 7. Ravindra Jadeja
- Billy Stanlake 8. Dwayne Bravo
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar 9. Karn Sharma
- Rashid Khan 10.Deepak Chahar
- Siddarth Kaul
WHO WON THE MATCH?
Chennai Super Kings won by 4 Runs.
Sunrisers Hyderabad:- Run- 176, Wickets- 6
Chennai Super Kings:– Run -182, Wickets-3
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad
Umpires: Anil Chaudhary, Vineet Kulkarni, Nigel Llong, Rohan Pandit
Referee: Sunil Chaturvedi.
Start: 4:00 pm IST
Series: Indian Premeire Leaguge.
Broadcast: Star Sports.
Online Live Streaming: Hotstar.
Stay tuned with us for more info click here.